The Rome Convention Center La Nuvola is an international congress structure to host events with very different characteristics thanks to its extreme flexibility and it has a total capacity of over 8,000 seats.
Designed by Studio Fuksas in 2008, the building represents an extraordinary example of innovation in the field of eco-friendly architecture and uses technologically advanced solutions. In 2012 he received the Best Building Site award from the Royal Institute of British Architects in London.
The Roma Convention Center La Nuvola consists of three large areas: the "Teca", the large structure built in steel with a double glass facade, the "Nuvola" (the Cloud), the distinctive element of the structure, which houses the auditorium, the rooms congresses and other real reception services and the “Lama”, an independent and autonomous business hotel which has more than 400 rooms, some suites and a spa.
Three main levels
• 60.000 sqm / seats capacity of 8.000
Level Meeting Halls : 9.000 sqm of modular space:
• Up to 30 meeting rooms from 40 to 3.000 people;
• A plenary up to 6.000 people;
Level “Forum”: 6.000 sqm of multi-functional space where La Nuvola is suspended
“Auditorium”: 1.800 seats (1.200 in the stalls and 600 in the gallery)
- Level Meeting halls: 9.000 square meters of modular space:
- up to 30 meeting rooms from 40 to 3.000 people;
- a plenary up to 6.000 people;
- control rooms, VIP area, press offices, wardrobe and offices.
- Level “Forum”: 7.300 square meters of multi-functional space where La Nuvola is suspended: exhibition area, gala dinner, product presentation.
- "Auditorium": 1.800 seats (1.200 in the stalls and 600 in the gallery) with three external foyer. Everything is inside a 14.000 square meters of fibre glass cloth.
The different levels are connected by 15 elevators of which 8 panoramic and escalators.
DISTANCE TO THE CITY CENTER: 10 KM
DISTANCE TO AIRPORT LEONARDO DA VINCI: 20 KM
MAIN MEETING ROOM: AUDITORIUM 1800 PAX
LEVEL MEETING HALLS: 6000 PAX
OTHER MEETING ROOMS: FROM 40 TO 3000 PAX
Per conoscere tutti servizi sull'accessibilità visita la sezione Roma accessibile.