This bridge was conceived by Ennio De Rossi who designed it in 1886. It was inaugurated on June 5 1911, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the proclamation of the Kingdom of Italy. It connects Corso Vittorio Emanuele with the Borgo Quarter. It has 3 stone arches and is 110 m (122 yd) long and 20 m (22 yd) wide. It is splendidly decorated with four marble groups symbolizing the Defeat of Oppression, the Unity of Italy, the Allegiance to the Statute, and Liberty.
Per conoscere tutti servizi sull'accessibilità visita la sezione Roma accessibile.