Monumentos | Page 19 | Turismo Roma
Vive Roma, descubre Roma
Servicios turísticos y oferta cultural
+39060608
Your tailor-made trip

Social Block

You are here

Monumentos

Pagina di snodo Tassonomia
Piazza di Campitelli, 9

Antico chiostro situato accanto allo spazio archeologico del Teatro di Marcello sulle rovine del Tempio di Giove Statore.

Via Nicola Zabaglia, 40

Rome War Cemetery lies alongside and within the Aurelian Walls of the ancient city of Rome.It was designed by Louis de Soissons and contains 426 Commonwealth burials of the Second World War.

Via Laurentina

The Laurentino Cemetery, which was dedicated on 9 March 2002, is the third largest cemetery in Rome.

Vicolo dei Casali di Santo Spirito, 70

In the heart of the Monte Mario Nature Reserve, accessible from Via della Camilluccia, lies the French Military Cemetery, destined to contain the bodies of French soldiers killed during the Italian

 [...]
Viale Isacco Newton

The Laurentino Cemetery, which was dedicated on 9 March 2002, is the third largest cemetery in Rome.

Piazza di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme, 3

The area around the Church of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme is rich in archaeological ruins referable to a single complex, Palazzo del Sessorio, an imperial villa of the Severan age (3rd century AD).<

 [...]
Via Cimone

The City Garden Aniene, today forming part of the Montesacro district, is located in the north-east of Rome, on a hill along the Via Nomentana, near the confluence of the River Aniene and the Tiber

 [...]
VIA GIUSEPPE ROMITA

Nei pressi delle Terme di Diocleziano in via Giuseppe Romita, è presente un’antica colonna sormontata da una caravella, testimoni

 [...]
Piazza Orazio Giustiniani, 4

Situato nel cuore del Rione XX – Testaccio, il complesso architettonico del Mattatoio fu costruito fra il 1888 e il 1891 dall’architetto Gioacchino Ersoch.

Via Carlo Spinola, 11

Il convitto Vittorio Locchi, inaugurato il 28 ottobre 1936, nasce come collegio riservato alle figlie dei dipendenti dell’Istituto dei post telegrafonici in primo luogo orfane.

Piazza di San Giovanni in Laterano, 74
Via Roma Libera, 76

Il Presidio Nuovo Regina Margherita affaccia su Piazza San Cosimato, a pochi passi da Viale Trastevere.

Piazza della Trinità dei Monti

Founded by Francis of Paola (1416-1507) in 1494 with funding from the crown of France, the "royal convent of the Trinity of the Mounts" experienced a splendid period between the 16th and 17th centu

 [...]
Piazza di Campitelli, 7

An archaeological site very important for ancient Rome that comprises the area between the temple of Apollo and the temple of Bellona.

Via Portuense, 10

Built in 1700, the Complex was over time used as a storage area for weapons, military equipment and the storage of papal ships.

Via di San Teodoro, 74
Piazza Giuseppe Verdi, 9

Work began on the building in 1914 to make it the seat of the Court of Auditors.

Piazzale Flaminio

Leaning on one side of the right fornix of Porta Flaminia, the fountain was built in 1886, as commemorated in the Municipal coat of arms that surmounts it.

Passeggiata del Gianicolo

This fountain designed by the architect.

Piazza di Santa Cecilia

This fountain is placed in the courtyard in front of the church of Santa Cecilia.

Via Appia Antica

Situated in the surroundings of Porta San Sebastiano, the fountain was built reusing ancient materials.

Piazza San Giovanni Bosco

The fountain was placed in front of the church.

Piazza Sempione

This fountain was inaugurated on 21 April 1925. It consists of a huge central cup made of Pentelicus marble, obtained by reassembling ancient marbles.

Via di Porta San Pancrazio

The fountain leans against the wall below the church of San Pietro in Montorio, to the restoration of which refers the memorial tablet with coat of arms of Urban the Eighth Barberini (1623-1644) th

 [...]
Piazza Pia

In 1861 pope Pious the Ninth (1846-1878) built a fountain called “dei delfini” (of the dauphins) in the square dedicated to him to replace the more ancient one commissioned by Paul the Fifth Borghe

 [...]
Via dei Fori Imperiali

The fountain consists of a granite pond with two side masks that rests on a support placed in the middle of a larger oval marble pond.

Viale Adolfo Leducq

The Fontana dei Putti or del Biscione was commissioned in the early twentieth century by George Wurts and his wife Henrietta Tower, owners of the former Barberini Sciarra villa from 1902.

Piazzale del Fiocco

The fountain was built in 1830 by the architect Luigi Canina with the main function of creating a backdrop to the monumental entrance on Piazzale Flaminio, at the end of the long avenue shaded by h

 [...]